You’re a mid-career professional… seeking to reenter the workforce, receive a well deserved promotion, change careers, or, perhaps, enhance your value by improving your communication skills and presentation skills.
You seek employment but haven’t written a cover letter or résumé in years, and you need interview coaching.
Successful individuals in today’s corporations are increasingly called upon to represent their companies through an ever increasing plethora of media, not only in person, but on camera – through webcasts, webinars, video conferences, Skype, company “news” programs, or as spokespersons on cable channels.
All require on camera skills that are different from public speaking behind the safety of a podium.
With 20 years as a corporate communication trainer, and 35 years television experience, Janis Murray of Murray Prep can help you fine tune your skills in all these areas.
You need to prepare, but you want to do it your way. That’s why Murray Prep Exec offers training in a “safe lab” with the comfort and confidentiality of one on one sessions. You can ask questions, practice, make mistakes and see your improvement.
Murray Prep Exec offerings include but are not limited to:
- Creative, up-to-date résumé development
- Creative cover letters that capture attention by reflecting your personality
- Interview practice with questions currently asked by employers today
- How to answer tough questions like, “What’s your biggest weakness?”
- Planning visual examples, positive points and analogies to prove your points with brevity
- Coaching for interviews, on camera appearances,
public speaking and presentations
- Practice on digital video with constructive critique
- Image consulting to update your style within the framework of your comfort & your profession
- How to interview with a potential boss who may be younger than you
- The pivotal points never to say in an office today
- See Janis present to employment seeking execs
Murray Prep Performance Coaching
For media appearances, live event hosting, and careers in television
- Presentation training – concept driven, developing spontaneity, voice & gestures
- How to talk to a camera, a host, or multiple guests
- Showing depth of concern, integrity & warmth
- Do I need make-up? If so, what kind?
- Mastering brevity to be quotable as the “soundbite”
- How to perform in order to be asked back regularly as an expert
- The basics of TV – what the producers and camera people won’t tell you
- Appearing on radio talk and call-in shows
Murray Prep Exec offers customized coaching on an hourly basis where we focus solely on your objectives – whether they be reaching that next step on the ladder or enhancing your stance on the platform you already hold.
Offerings include but are not limited to:
- One on one communication training or performance coaching in 1 hour sessions, as few or as many as you may think you need. (Package discounts start at 6 hrs.)